Mar 4, 2012

Myong Dong


There is a lot of dong in Korea. Every little section is named Ding Dong or some other kind of dong. I'm not sure the word has the same meaning as it does in the United States. Little American boys would be laughing their ass off all day with the amount of dong jokes they could crack while staying there. My wife told me to take my dong over to Myong Dong, which I did. The second I started drawing, some guy set up shop right in front of me with a huge sign that completely blocked my view. I was too settled in to move, so I just did the best I could, craning my neck to look around his contraption. Whenever I finish a drawing I take it to the business center at the hotel I'm staying in, where they scan it for me. The girls who work there took quite an interest in my sketches. In fact, one of them named Song Yi wrote me on Facebook to tell me she should have scanned it better. The world keeps getting smaller and smaller.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said Dong. Heehee
Ed Beard

dissertationrelief.com said...

thank's for the information buddy, realy good tips for me..cheers

Anns Art said...

I can't believe the amount of detail you put into your drawings, oh and your neck must have craned well, with all this detail, great job!

buy dissertation said...

I like this blog:)and I like this man who create this blog:):)

kane said...

My neck always hurts.

royalessays said...

very impressive!

academia-research said...

very nice pictures, as always:)

help with dissertation said...

truly cool

Tin Salamunic said...

This is great Tommy, I love the abstractions in the buildings! Fantastic! :)

essays online said...

Great idea

coursework-writing.co.uk said...

Wow. Truly amazing. I am amazed to see the efforts put together by the author in making this article alive. Thanks for sharing.

researchpaperstar.com said...

very impressive!

samedayessay said...

very good work and go on, they really liked me! good luck!

resumewritersworld said...

awesome much!

fastessays.co.uk said...

I trake it to my blog. may I?