Feb 14, 2012

Namdaemun Market



It can get really cold in Korea. I was drawing on the streets in Namdaemun, which is an enormous outdoor market. There is a tiny alleyway with lots of little restaurants on eiher side. Ladies stand out in front and try to coax people in. A contest of sorts. The ladies can spot tourists and instantly tell if they are Chinese or Japanese. Then the ladies break in to those languages, begging people to come in and eat their food. They were very amused by me. The poor woman I drew was getting her balls broken by everyone else because of the drawing I did of her. We were all laughing. It was cold and I couldn't finish the painting in one shot. So I came back the following weekend to finish it. Lots of laughter when I showed up again. You can see in my 2 paintings how I left off and then how it looks done. All the old ladies on the street know me well in Seoul. Crazy.

14 comments:

plc trainining in india said...

WOW! So much great info. Thank you for taking the time to write this hub. I also Love your writing style too. Thanks,

kane said...

Hub?

writerscash.com said...

well said, thank you.

Monica said...

Sounds fun and food must be fabulous

kane said...

The food is great.

winna said...

Amazing amount of stuff, Sahib---(must be what he meant to say)...sure is bugging me to try to figure it out---but Sahib or Master, seeems to fit...

dissertationrelief.com said...

Your article is very appealing to me.

free mp3 songs download said...

Excellent website. Lots of useful information here. I am sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks for your effort!

anyessays.net said...

very good article,maybe it should help me

essaychampions.com said...

very good presentation, thanks for sharing

http://dissertationrelief.com/ said...

keep it up looking forward to the next ones :)

dissertation proposal said...

Blogs are so interactive where we get lots of informative on any topics...... nice job keep it up !!

VoIP Providers UK said...

Nice Blog really appreciated.
voip providers uk

alat bantu sex said...

seorang istri lebih menginginkan ketika hubungan suami istri sama pasangannya bisa lebih puas dengan ereksi yang lebih keras, kencang dan juga tahan lama, seorang dokter lebih menganjurkan anda untuk meminum obat kuat herbal alami yang ampuh mengatasi lemah syahwat dan ejakulasi dini serta bisa menyembuhkan secara total.