Jan 24, 2012

Flying Lounge

lounge on A380
I just flew to Korea and once again I was on the new A380 jumbo monster. If you haven't ridden in one yet, just you wait. It is pretty amazing. Being a fancy boy, I fly business class. I heard rumors their was a bar lounge in the back of the business class section. This time I checked it out, and low and behold there it was. I felt like I was in some little basement bar down a little alleyway in Tokyo. You surely don't feel like you are on a plane. It was a great way to stretch out and kill a couple of hours. Plus you get to meet a lot of people on the plane. It's very convivial. Although I am living the high life at the moment, soon enough I will be sent back to sit in coach where I really belong.

11 comments:

John Wright said...

nice sketch Tommy
hope you make time to do some little slice of life in Korea on tis trip

kane said...

oh I will.

Vyankatesh said...

Excellent sketch. A perfect picture.

Lore said...

Man, must be a hassle for the serving lady when the plane has even the smallest turbulence- Bottles clattering around and making a racket...

winna said...

great sketch---love her scarf...I wonder what the Saudi Prince that owns one of these buses, does with it...

Anns Art said...

Great sketch, you put so much detail in. Business class sounds just my sort of travel, may be one of these days.

essaywriter review said...

very very very wonderful picture!

academic writing jobs online said...

This is absolutely awesom! Great work!

essay writing said...

hehe very very cool

Shippee Crafts said...

So much going on. I enjoyed stopping and perusing through your piece. My eye found so much! Love your style.

research paper said...

wow... cool! Thanks!