Dec 1, 2011

Silvio


One of the greatest world leaders had to have been Mr. Berlusconi. I'm sure everyone would agree. Finally I can write something that is not controversial. Anyone who can ruin an entire country right before everyone's eyes and still get them to continue to come out and vote for him is quite talented. I think he really only had one idea for the country. Put hot girls in every job on his television networks and fill every empty seat in government with even hotter girls. The people seemed to love it. I once asked my friends in Italy why Silvio was able to stay in power. They said that deep down people sort of liked that he was a crook, on the take, tax evader, spouse cheater and all, because it gave the average Italian citizen a reason to not pay their own taxes. My friends said they didn't even pay their building maintenance. People all felt like they were getting away with something. Over time though, everything goes to hell in a hand basket. Just like everyone before him, at some point the jig is up. Given time, I'm sure the people will miss old Silvio and his bunga-bunga partying ways. For now, they will have to start paying taxes and maintenance fees. Worst of all, the women on television will start to look normal again. Too bad because now everything is in high definition.

11 comments:

Rod MacGregor said...

Great post...I am one of those who found amusement in this man and his partying..a comic book baddy...if his character was in a film..it (the film) would be mocked as being unbelievable..I actually felt sorry for him when he got punched in the mouth.He was a throwback from the Roman orgies..

Anonymous said...

I looked up bunga bunga, it has it's own wikipedia page. Just thought you may want the details.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunga_bunga

Ed Beard

kane said...

Like I said Ed, he is impressive.

paraskevi malouxou said...

you made him very sad!!!

web promo said...

This is a great post - thanks - I'd like to get my hands on some of this stuff!

resume writing service said...

This is incredibly good

Sandra said...

Unfortunately women on tv in Italy have always been shown the same way and they always will, with or without Berlusconi.

On another note, many Italians paid and are paying taxes and fees diligently, even in these hard times but now we just want a change, for better.

resume help said...

This is incredibly good

sahar said...

I do believe that this certain blog was ever most useful in my adventures of blogging. Ever more I think everyone should know and learn the information posted.

cruise in maldives said...

I hope you will continue your same best work and we will get more informative post which can helpful to us. Thanks for this

la mujer libre said...

hahahaha - this was an insightful tongue-in-cheek scream!
loved it.
love the drawing.
love the post on models (I am a poor bastard who thinks they are even bigger poor bastards).
and now I am going to read more.