Nov 15, 2011

Ben


My friend Frankie Vigilante loves the Buffalo Bills and I am a New York Jets fan. He asked me to meet him in the East Village to watch the Bills play one Sunday. There is a bar near him that has satellite television. Turns out the bar is the hangout for Pittsburg Steeler fans. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, is dressed in Pittsburg Steeler garb except Frankie and I. It's a funny scene. All the Pittsburg people were very cool and friendly. We had a lot of laughs. In the bar is a giant bobble head of their quarterback. The thing is like 5 feet high. I drew it to kill some time. Frankie was drinking tons of beer but I held off. I told him I wouldn't drink until the 4 o'clock game came on. The Bills beat the Eagles, by the way.

4 comments:

avnish gautam said...

very lovely post. i liked this post.

essay help said...

good draw!!!

honeymoon package maldives said...

Thanks for sharing such an interesting information.

DEWHURST TOULSON said...

That is why we have managed to create a custom writing service to help high-reaching students.
dissertation help