Sep 13, 2011

Stuffed Animals


Yun and I recently spent a few days in London. Seems like I'm never in New York City. As expected, it rained one day we were there. We decided to duck into the Museum of Natural History. I love the one in New York and London's was just as amazing. Yun left me there alone while she went to look at royal jewels at another museum in the area. I drew this in the room with the life size blue whale. In one room they had a display with drawings done by museum patrons. You could draw anything you wanted in the museum on to a little slip of paper they provided. The ones on display looked like they were all done by 7 year olds. I wanted to submit my own, like the one above, and blow their minds. In the end I chose not to. I did it in my moleskine book instead.

4 comments:

resume writers said...

very nice post! i like it!

academic freelance writing job said...

Nice post ^_________^

essay said...

Great! Thanks a lot for this post.

custom term paper said...

wow... cool! Thanks!