Sep 12, 2011

Sal's Mustache


Something interesting happened to me in France. Yun doesn't even know about it. I told no one. We took the bus from Monte Carlo to Nice with all the other peasants. It only costs one euro. The bus was pretty full so we didn't get seats next to each other. I was sitting next to a really old dude. Looking closer, I realized it was Salvador Dali. Most people think he passed away in 1989 but that is not possible because there he was. He had shaved his wacky mustache but that didn't fool me one bit. He was slovenly dressed in khakis and a plaid short sleeve shirt. No one else noticed but I knew it was him. He was very aware that I was aware of him. Sal was looking all around in a very curious manner. Checking out the windows and searching behind him. He wouldn't acknowledge me at all, which was fine because he's insane. I got off the bus without an incident. Most people don't have such cool things happen to them but that kind of stuff happens to me all the time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa ... way cool. I see Junior Soprano was on the bus too.
Ed Beard

kane said...

Junior was on vacation.

custom research papers said...

Good article. Thanks for it!

Roadchick said...

What a fabulous bus. Leona Helmsley was there too, I see.

dissertation said...

thanks a lot for the post! very interesting!