Aug 26, 2011

Apple Source


As an artist, Steve Jobs has changed my life for the better. I never set out to make the little movies that I do. But just by being around my macintoshes so much, I found myself gravitating towards the imovie feature. Intimidated yes, but I forged ahead and lo and behold I was able to master the stupid thing. Same goes for garage band. Now I use my apps to make drawings on my iphone6 and e-mail it to my new imac at home. I look at the artwork on my blog from my ipad8. Life couldn't be better. Than the bad news struck about God. That's what I call Steve. The Lord himself is leaving Apple. Sad. He will be sorely missed. I will stay loyal to my beloved Apple. Hopefully the geniuses that work there will continue to astound me. As a result my artwork will just keep getter better and better.
I love you, man.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful you don't leave those advanced Apple products in a bar.
Ed Beard

kane said...

I've done it before.

Kit Gaume said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David Yuskovich said...

Beautiful drawing