Jun 1, 2011

Space Needle


The most famous thing about Seattle is the Eiffel Tower. So I figured, I'm here so I might as well draw it. I even rode up and down in the thing. It's pretty smart when cities build Eiffel Towers. People with cameras love that stuff. Seattle is always overcast so I caught a break that day because it was actually blue skies with a few clouds about. I think an hour later it was overcast and raining. Yun and I have a friend named Howard Lev who lives in Seattle. He's one of these slow food gourmet guys who makes the most incredible peppers in oil you ever tasted. Mama Lil's peppers. We even went to a Seattle Mariners baseball game with him. Anyway he happened to phone me when I was at the top of the Eiffel Tower. I told him where I was and he said they actually use his peppers on some of the sandwiches they sell up there. Just thought I'd give him a plug. Howard is just one of the many interesting and talented freaks who live in that great city.

5 comments:

Steven said...

killer

kane said...

Thanks my man.

SKIZO said...

FascinatingWork

Revolving Doors said...

Like.

Valleydale said...

Kool drawing! Hey, isn't it called the Space Needle? The other tower's in France, right?