Jun 22, 2011

Phoney Artist's Statements


"My work explores the relationship between postmodern discourse and multimedia experiences. With influences as diverse as Kierkegaard and Frida Kahlo, new tensions are created from both explicit and implicit textures. Ever since I was a child I have been fascinated by the ephemeral nature of meaning. What starts out as triumph soon becomes debased into a cacophony of power, leaving only a sense of chaos and the inevitability of a new synthesis. As temporal forms become clarified through emergent and personal practice, the viewer is left with an insight into the possibilities of our future."
I found a great website that generates complete bullshit nonsensical artist's statements. Check it out here and use one for your own art website.

6 comments:

cris said...

hahaha beautiful! thanks for sharing*

Ann's Art said...

Goodness! I was beginning to think some other universe had taken you over....or that I really am stupid...no comments thank you:/

but seriously how many times have we all heard this twaddle!! Thanks for sharing.

kane said...

Great word. Twaddle.

pharmacy escrow said...

I like this draws are beautiful and unic

pharmacy reviews said...

I like this kind of drawings. When I was a youngboy and I went to Secundary I made caricatures in all my notebooks and actually I got talent.

Motley said...

hahaha beautiful! thanks for sharing*