Jun 22, 2011

Juror Number Five


Recently I had to serve on jury duty. I was put on a tough case that lasted 3 weeks. The only joy I got out of it was each morning buying all the newspapers to read about each days Anthony Weiner updates. This was before he resigned. I couldn't get enough. The best is that his name is Weiner. The headlines each day were funnier than the ones before. One day I overheard Yun trying to explain it all to her mom in Korean. Priceless. Sorry he's gone. He made for good copy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One headline I saw:
"Anthony Weiner Leaks Decision to Resign Through Friends"

Nothing like a "weiner leaks" joke to start your day.
Ed Beard

kane said...

Weiner weener.

Sandy said...

haha, good sketch.

Darnelloqcm said...

One headline I saw: "Anthony Weiner Leaks Decision to Resign Through Friends" Nothing like a "weiner leaks" joke to start your day. Ed Beard