Jan 1, 2011

Happy 2011


I haven't posted in a while because I was away over the holidays. The week before Christmas I had to do a photo shoot in Seoul, Korea. It was my fourth time there. I know the place pretty well now. Life is funny. I had no idea that I would grow up someday and that I would spend so much time in Korea of all places. But I must say I do love the place very much. It snowed a couple of days I was there and it was quite beautiful. We stayed in an amazing hotel in Seoul called the Grand Hyatt. It has majestic views of the city. The best part about the hotel is that it has an outdoor ice skating rink. Me, Yun and my producer, Joanne went skating one night. I still have the bruises to prove it. I did pretty damn good but I did have a few spectacular wipe outs. Hell of a lot of fun though. While I was there, my wife came to hang out with me. She visited her relatives who she hadn't seen in a while. Being that the two of us were in Asia, we decided to take a little holiday after my shoot was done. We ended up in Cambodia. In the next few weeks you will see the drawings I did. There are a lot of tales too. Happy new year to everyone.

11 comments:

Dzhony_df said...

happy new year Tommy!!!

Max Evel said...

Happy New Years !

Carolyn A. Pappas said...

Wow, it sounds like quite the adventure. I can't wait to see your upcoming drawings.

Irina said...

Happy New Year! I like so much to watch and read your blog.

ovson said...

Always a good blog and picture; Happy New Year

gracey said...

Happy New Year Tommy! :) have an awesome year ahead!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
Ed Beard

Jassy Lupa said...

Now I know how addicted I am to checking on your blog....phew....so glad you're back.

kane said...

Happy new year to everyone. Gonna be a good one.

Anonymous said...

I was in Cambodia last summer. I loved it. Can't wait to see your drawings!

Something Different said...

I am pretty sure I will never end up in Cambodia. I'm so sheltered. Thanks for showing me the world via your drawings TK.