Oct 23, 2010

Gay Pride


I don't understand why people are afraid of gays serving openly in the military. Anyone brave enough to enlist should be able to be whoever they want. Plus gays are very clever and a lot of laughs. Who wouldn't want some gays around to help pass the time on those boring bases in godforsaken countries. Could someone please explain why anyone is against gays getting married. I mean, gays are like the best wedding planners. My film proves beyond a doubt that gays make up some of the most outstanding citizens of America. That's a fact and now we have the photos to prove it. Jun Nakayama is the one who took the photos. She stays with Yun and I when she is in New York. She is an interesting friend indeed.

4 comments:

Eva said...

Nice video! Of course I also think it would be better if gays could marry and join the army and do whatever every heterosexual person has the right to do. But I think at the same time they could even be boring and conservative or even narrow minded. That would be true equality. Because it doesn't matter at all with which gender you like to have sex with and it doesn't reflect on your personality.In Germany they have a gay foreign minister, who is probably the most uptight politician ever, and that's cool.I think.

mhmm, but maybe you're being sarcastic and I'm not getting it? :)

Ugly Stepsister said...

You're right, I mean, we're gonna be fussy about who defends the country?

kane said...

Very interesting points Eva.

Melly Testa said...

Amen.