Sep 24, 2010

Squirrel T-Shirts




The great Jack T. Gregory turned me on to Zazzle a while ago. It's a website that makes digital or screen printed t-shirts. They will even make one offs. I figured it was time to do some t-shirts with my famous squirrel holding a gun logo on them. That's right, you can now own your very own Tommy Kane t-shirt. You can check them all out here. Some have my name on them and others are available with just the squirrel holding a gun. It's fun for the whole family. Be the first on your block to own one. They come in many different colors. That's advertising talk. At least visit the shop. It is a cool site. If you don't buy anything at least you could leave a comment there.

6 comments:

eileen said...

Guess what everyone in my family is getting for Christmas?

kane said...

A toaster.

art is jokken said...

Or gun? :)

Waterproof iPhone Case said...

Right, I'm off to Zazzle to get myself a t-shirt. Might get one with a squirrel...

Waterproof iPhone Cases said...

My vote is for Sandra Bullock.

Oil Change Coupons said...

Gwen Stefani doesn't look to bad to be in her 40s...