Jun 5, 2010

My Adidas



The other day I went into the Adidas store in Soho. I saw a really cool pair of sneakers that I just had to have. The salesperson told me it was part of a program where I could design my own pair from top to bottom. Anyone can choose their own colors for any section of the shoe and decide which parts you want leather or suede. I ccould even decide right down to the color of the thread. The best part is, I could embroider my name right on the side. Here is a photo of my pair just to make everyone jealous. If anyone wants a pair just go here. Even if you don't buy any it's fun to design your own to see what they would look like.

8 comments:

SKIZO said...

Great
Work

good
sources
of
Inspiration

theailurophile said...

You'd never have to carry a flashlight in the dark.

kane said...

I don't want to get them dirty.

Anonymous said...

I put "NIKE RULES" as my personalization. It responded:
* Profanity detected

Please remove the naughty word so we can continue.Thanx!

Ed Beard

kane said...

That's really funny.

linda said...

chi flat iron, chi hair

strighteners

chi hair straighteners, chi flat

iron

chi nano ceramic flat iron, chi nano ceramic flat

iron

CHI hair straightners said...

Where to buy chi hair straighteners ?

suerflatiron will help you to find the best chi flat iron and chi nano ceramic flat iron. Ghd hair straighteners.

Anonymous said...

found your site on del.icio.us today and really liked it.. i bookmarked it and will be back to check it out some more later