Apr 13, 2010

Wordsmith


I did this drawing in Queens, New York. A nice little sunny Saturday afternoon. There was not going to be enough time to do one of my major sketches. So I chose to do this kiddie horse in front of some weird store. I actually planned in advance that I would make the background interesting by using colored words. How was I going to make this dumb little drawing more impressive? I relied on stream of consciousness. I was not really interested in what the words said but in how the final result looked. Everything I wrote is true.

6 comments:

Roadchick said...

I see a photo series: Playing the Ponies.

What's the going rate for creative consultation these days?

kane said...

Minimum wage.

Motumbo said...

Not directly related to this drawing. See that another (not as NYC- appropriate as your's) squirrel will be the NYC Parks Dept. mascot.

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/04/16/park-guide-for-children-is-equally-bright-eyed-and-bushy-tailed/

kane said...

That's a pretty good squirrel.

Yun said...

pearl the squirrel? I prefer the idea of the tommykane.com squirrel as the mascot, but i guess the gun-toting squirrel would be an issue for the Parks Dept.

alat bantu sex said...

wanita sedikit bingung disaat hubungan seksualnya sudah berkurang maka dari itu mereka takut jika pasangannya berpaling darinya oleh karena itu ini saat yang tepat dan cepat membangkitkan libido dengan obat perangsang wanita herbal alami dan sangat aman.