Apr 8, 2010

Top Sites


Someone in my office showed me this cool thing. It's new on the updated version of Safari. It's called Top Sites. You can store all the websites you dig on a single page. It's just a really nice way to bookmark websites you love. Because I am an egomaniac, I loaded it with all my own websites. You can see that I have way too many. There is my blog, my official website, my Myspace page, my illustration site, my Flickr, my spraygraphic site, my tumblr site, my facebook, my twitter, my Etsy store and my Linkedin page. All at my fingertips on one handy page. As you can see, it is full of squirrels and nuts.

4 comments:

Blake Himsl Hunter said...

haha, cool image of all your sites!

kane said...

Did you ever see anyone who has so many dumb sites?

Anonymous said...

All Tommy, all the time! How do you keep up with yourself?

kane said...

It's not easy.