Oct 30, 2009

Show And Tell


Someone from Gigya came to my office to give a presentation. I sat through the presentation and I still don't know what they do. The woman doing the presenting was a good figure drawing model. She had no clue I was drawing her. She probably thought I was paying the most attention. I'm sure she was under the impression that I was furiously writing notes on everything she was saying. One guy from my office knew what I was up to because he asked to see the drawing after the presentation. It gave me something to do to kill the hour.

10 comments:

Isabel Forbes said...

When I draw I can't listen. This can come is mighty handy!

Irina said...

I will use the idea during our office meetings, I will be considered the most attentive manager by our directors :-))) and practice drawing, which is good.

kane said...

Like George Castanza.

Marcia said...

I've started looking around the room in large meetings to see if I can find another "Tommy Kane" in our midst.

kane said...

We are easy to spot with our shifty eyes.

eda said...

角色扮演,按摩棒,跳蛋,情趣跳蛋,
情趣,情趣用品,衣蝶,
色情小說|七夕情人,一夜情,

潤滑液,SM,內衣,性感內衣,自慰器,充氣娃娃,AV,
G點,性感丁字褲,情趣,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲,無線跳蛋,

按摩棒,電動按摩棒,飛機杯,自慰套,自慰套,情趣用品,情趣內衣,
情趣按摩棒,.,

Gabrielle said...

Last time I tried to draw a teacher (ironically, a drawing teacher) while he was explaining a project, he told me I didn't need to take notes... his face was never completed

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Tom McManus said...

Tommy your crosshatching here is perfect. Keep up the good work. Amazing.

Anonymous said...

[URL=http://autoruni.freehostia.com/]welcome auto insurances...[/URL]