Sep 15, 2009

Mountain Man


Yun Lee wanted to see the monasteries of Lebanon. I had no clue they even existed. We drove way into the mountains and found this friggin place. It was surrounded by what looked like beautiful green steps but were actually olive, Lemon, apple and every other kind of fruit tree. There were little churches hidden in caves on the site. Some quite large. I told Yun I was going to draw. She wondered off. Somehow Yun ended up being invited to a big luncheon banquet thrown by the monks. There was a long table with about 70 people. It was held in an old banquet hall. Yun said the food which was all made by the monks, was the best she had on the entire trip. I, of course, missed all of it because I was drawing. We also went to what was being called, the eighth wonder of the world. It was called Jeita Grotto. I didn't film this. It was something I found on Youtube. This doesn't do it justice. The grotto really was an amazing place.

5 comments:

Kwil said...

Wow, that grotto looks amazing.

dominique eichi said...

Great drawing sorry you missed the fabulous banquet by the monk though.

kane said...

I'm skinny gut who doesn't eat very much.

girl*in*gear studio said...

Oh wow. Now I'm going to have to visit Lebanon. Thanks for giving such an insightful narrative.

BTW, I got the print I ordered from your etsy shop today. It's really beautiful! It's going to hang in my kitchen/dining area. :-)

smallawei said...

G點,按摩棒,
轉珠按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,
跳蛋,無線跳蛋,

飛機杯,男用強精長軟質套,
男用強精短軟質套,充氣娃娃,
男性性感內褲,性感內褲,
自慰套,自慰套,
情趣娃娃,自慰器,
電動自慰器,充氣娃娃器,
角色扮演,角色扮演服,

性感睡衣,情趣睡衣,
性感內衣褲,性感內衣,
內衣,性感內褲,

C字褲,內褲,
性感貓裝,性感睡衣,
貓裝,吊帶襪,
情趣內褲,丁字褲,
SM道具,SM,

震動環,潤滑液,
情趣禮物,情趣玩具,
威而柔,精油,
逼真按摩棒,數位按摩棒,

加盟,免費加盟,
網路賺錢,情趣加盟,
情趣,情趣用品,巴黎,