Aug 26, 2009

The Lowly Mets



My cousin Eileen sent me these cool photos of my squirrel sticker. Some of her nutty relatives happen to be vandals. They were nice enough to graffiti the subway stop at the Mets new stadium. I'm not sure if there are too many fans actually going to the games anymore this year. For those of you who don't follow baseball, that's because every single guy on the team is injured. No joke. The New York Mets are now comprised of a few local high school players. So for the ten or twelve people who happen to go to a game keep an eye out for the squirrel.

4 comments:

Kwil said...

Is there anywhere I can buy the squirrel sticker or print??

kane said...

Send an e-mail to me at tom@tommykane.com and I'll send you some free stickers.

Anonymous said...

I am also quite please when I am on Tommy Kane blog......

eda said...

情趣按摩棒,自慰套,角色扮演,按摩棒,跳蛋,情趣跳蛋,

.,
情趣,G點,性感丁字褲,情趣,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲,情趣用品,無線跳蛋,男女,
按摩棒,電動按摩棒,飛機杯,視訊,自慰套,自慰套,情趣用品,情趣內衣,

潤滑液,SM,內衣,性感內衣,自慰器,充氣娃娃,AV,