Aug 18, 2009

Long Ago In A Galaxzy Far Away


I recently met up with a childhood friend. We found each other on Facebook. My family moved after I was in high school so I lost track of all my old childhood mates. Doug works in the music industry so he took me to a show at the Mercury Lounge in Manhattan. First we ate at the famous Katz deli and had a lot of laughs. He filled me in on all that happened since I left the hood. He told me who got in trouble with the cops or went to jail, who married big fat slobs, who turned out to be tramps and who croaked. I love that kind of stuff. He knew everything. There was a kid who lived by us who apparently was claustrophobic. Dougie said one time we were playing nerf basketball in his backyard. His garage door was half open and the ball rolled into the garage. The claustrophobic kid went in to get it. Dougie said I closed the door and locked him in. I of course, don't remember any of this. He said the kid went crazy. He took a snow shovel from inside the garage and smashed one of the tiny windows out. Then he jumped through and squeezed himself out of the tiny opening with the broken glass and all. I told Dougie it sounded straight out of the movie, Jackass. We had a laugh about it. At least that was one day as kids we weren't getting our ass kicked by some older douche bags.

10 comments:

giraffe said...

Love the collar on his jacket!

kate b. said...

what a fun reunion... i really hope those collars weren't that huge!

kane said...

I didn't exaggerate at all.

Lee said...

that's awesome, i love when stuff like that happens, old friends are fun

Rob Carey said...

great story- but the sport jacket is tops.

Mark Hill said...

Great story! I can attest to the size of the collars on those godawful jackets. The shirt collars weren't much better...

Your post made my day, Tom. Thanks!

kane said...

Yes our parents needed a lesson in fashion.

spacedlaw said...

I had a friend - a female friend - that looked just like that (minus the collar)!

eda said...

情趣按摩棒,自慰套,角色扮演,按摩棒,跳蛋,情趣跳蛋,

.,
情趣,G點,性感丁字褲,情趣,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲,情趣用品,無線跳蛋,男女,
按摩棒,電動按摩棒,飛機杯,視訊,自慰套,自慰套,情趣用品,情趣內衣,

潤滑液,SM,內衣,性感內衣,自慰器,充氣娃娃,AV,

smallawei said...

G點,按摩棒,
轉珠按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,
跳蛋,無線跳蛋,

飛機杯,男用強精長軟質套,
男用強精短軟質套,充氣娃娃,
男性性感內褲,性感內褲,
自慰套,自慰套,
情趣娃娃,自慰器,
電動自慰器,充氣娃娃器,
角色扮演,角色扮演服,

性感睡衣,情趣睡衣,
性感內衣褲,性感內衣,
內衣,性感內褲,

C字褲,內褲,
性感貓裝,性感睡衣,
貓裝,吊帶襪,
情趣內褲,丁字褲,
SM道具,SM,

震動環,潤滑液,
情趣禮物,情趣玩具,
威而柔,精油,
逼真按摩棒,數位按摩棒,

加盟,免費加盟,
網路賺錢,情趣加盟,
情趣,情趣用品,巴黎,