May 31, 2009

You Tube Channel


This is the drawing I did in my little video. I'm into this new long format thing. If people out there know about You tube, then you must know about You tube channels. I, of course have one. You can get to mine by clicking here. You will see a button that says subscribe. If you click it you will then be a subscriber to my channel. this way anytime I upload a new film or commercial I've made you will be notified. Also you can comment on any of my dumb films and tell me what a jackass I am. That would be lovely.

11 comments:

Joel Cooper said...

great drawing tommy, of course i'll subscribe to your youtube channel.
joel

Tommy Kane said...

Wooo hoo. A subscriber.

Mark Hill said...

Make that at least two subscribers.

Anonymous said...

I'm in. Ed Beard

Tommy Kane said...

cool beans.

claracharlotte said...

i love your videos on youtube. :) it's awesome and inspiring. !

jizogarden said...

wonderful drawing and dancing... I subscribed =)

Laura

Tommy Kane said...

I picked up quite a few subscribers.

Arty Velarde said...

I enjoy your blog so much!
I gave you the passion for painting award. You can read about it here:
http://artyvelarde.blogspot.com/
Thanks for inspiring me.
Lydia

Motumbo said...

Tommy, I've just seen your psychedelic hummingbird ad for Samsung on TV. IN BRAZIL. Man, u are going places, faraway places.

Anonymous said...

finasteride 5mg much does propecia cost cvs - buy propecia ebay