May 21, 2009

Snowed Under


Once again I am being swamped in my life. So many things are getting in the way of my drawing. It drives me nuts. I think about it all the time. Sleepless nights from not drawing and making my next dumb little film. Hopefully this weekend will offer some opportunities to get out and do what I love. Seems like it's suppose to rain but that will not stop me. This sketch is another example of me having to sneak a drawing at my work desk using reference. I need desperately to get out into the real world and draw. Soon.

10 comments:

Jared Kelley said...

Tommy: I have admired your work for a while now and I thought about you when I received this opportunity to award 7 artists with the Kreativ Blogger award. You can find it on my blog post for May 21, 2009. Great work and good luck - Jared

dominique eichi said...

Well at least you were able to sneak a little drawing in which for us made it a fun day for singing. NICE !

Tommy Kane said...

I'm always singing songs.

Annika said...

Wow I just love your work! If I don´t have the time to draw, it feels like I don´t get enough air to breath.
Looking forward to see more of your work!
- Annika

HeartFire said...

Tommy, Definitely carve out some time for your drawing and art!! You are too talented to just slave behind the desk...

Tommy Kane said...

I've become slave boy.

meetmahima said...

tk!
haven't been here in awhile.
LOVE your blog header!!
coud life really get in the way of drawing for you? i think perhaps you would always find the minute behind (or under) your desk, between (or during meals)... to make something?

Tommy Kane said...

sometimes it's very hard. Weeks can go by.

joseph's art and stuff said...

i feel your pain, i'm needing to free up some time to draw as well. good luck and looking forward to seeing more!

OneShare said...

nice blog & very informative, i'm bookmarking this blog & visiting again for updates.

please check mine too : FREE Comics Download