Mar 8, 2009

London Calling






I have a very slim friend in London and I do mean very slim. He was kind enough to put up some of my squirrel stickers around town. They were stuck up in a very clever way. These will be hard to beat. In some of the shots you have to look carefully to find the old squirrel. Too funny. The one with the cops is the best shot ever taken of the squirrel. Genius. Yun and I may travel there and to Barcelona in a few weeks, so there should be a slew of new drawings on the way.

7 comments:

spacedlaw said...

Indeed the cops shot is perfect!

Tommy Kane said...

It's a great one.

larry said...

Brilliant!

Good luck in London. The bobbies just might give you the same reception Boston police gave Shepard Fairey.

Tommy Kane said...

The difference is I travel with my own lawyer.

LitPark said...

Ha! I love seeing your squirrel over there.

Tommy Kane said...

Especially when it was put up by a slim fellow.

smallawei said...

視訊,免費視訊,煙火,煙火工廠,煙火批發,節慶鞭炮,傳統蜂炮,煙火,煙火,煙火,視訊,正妹視訊,真愛密碼,真愛密碼,衣蝶,衣蝶,AV女優,AV女優