Mar 10, 2009

Facebook Fever


I have found a million old friends on facebook. That really is a great site. Each day brings a new surprise. There are also a lot of people that don't want to be found. I can understand that. Some people I've called to tell them about all the old classmates I've uncovered but they want no part of it. I, on the other hand have become the leader of the pack in finding and connecting old friends. I'm amazed at how many people know nothing about computers. A lot of friends tell me that their kids put them on Facebook. I ask them to upload photos or other such easy takes and they have to wait for their kids to do it for them. It's cool to see who is married with grown kids or who adopted or who stayed single or who came out of the closet. The part that seems universal is for those of us who are happy to reconnect, just how easy it is to slip right back into our old friendships. Some people I talk to after a million years it only feels like I haven't spoken to them for a week.

8 comments:

meng said...

thats really good to hear. i found my best friend that moved away in first grade. it's crazy!

Tommy Kane said...

I'm waiting for that to happen.

spacedlaw said...

How nice. Facebook is not so common in France, so I have not been so lucky.

Tommy Kane said...

Facebook is taking over the world, so don't worry. It's coming.

pedalpower said...

It's great isn't it? I've reconnected with one of my all time favorite people...who I thought I'd never see again. Like you said, after 29 years we slipped right in to being friends again. Amazing.

smallawei said...

視訊,免費視訊,煙火,煙火工廠,煙火批發,節慶鞭炮,傳統蜂炮,煙火,煙火,煙火,視訊,正妹視訊,真愛密碼,真愛密碼,衣蝶,衣蝶,AV女優,AV女優

srydruhedtjfd said...

美女聊天室,18禁,美女自拍,美女自拍,美女聊天室聊天,免費聊天,免費視訊,一對一視訊,一對多視訊,聊天人緣,談情說愛,成人視訊,影音視訊聊天室,相片,靚辣妹群,成人,DVD,成人影城,成人影片,線上成人影片,18成人,18禁,宅男,巨乳,女高中生援交妹,美女妹妹,美女,高貴美少女,美乳偶像護士,酒店,24小時,酒店美人

喜洋洋 said...

高雄縣徵信商業同業公會
南部徵信聯盟
外遇觀測站
大愛離婚諮詢網
離婚大剖析
大愛徵信有限公司
尋人專家徵信服務網
女人徵信公司
華陀徵信
離婚協助中心
跟蹤蒐證徵信器材網
抓姦觀測
大愛徵信
溫馨徵信
成功徵信社