Oct 1, 2008

Follow Me


There is a cool new gadget on Blogger called Followers. You can see it at the bottom right hand column of my blog. You can now become a follower of someone's blog. The easy way is to just click on the "Follow This Blog" link in the lower right column of my blog. Then just add me as a follower. Or there is another way that is a bit harder. Go to your Blogger dashboard. Under dashboard you will see "Reading List". At the bottom of the box you will see two blue buttons. One says ADD and one says MANAGE. Click on ADD, then just add the URL of my Blog. Hit next. Click on Follow. Make sure it's follow publicly. It sounds complicated but it's really very easy. It only takes a few seconds. You can then start to build your own following. Anyone who signs up for mine, I'll do the same for you.

12 comments:

Felicity said...

Thanks Tommy, I saw you follow mine and that was so cool! Love the hare! Where do the ideas for your animal drawings come from?

Tommy Kane said...

Thanks.

spacedlaw said...

Done!

Tommy Kane said...

I can always count on spacedlaw.

Anonymous said...

What a paranoid and cute rabbit!

yun

Odd Chick said...

I could not wait for this picture to download. It is brilliantly wonderful. and thanks for the good instructions for following blogs.

Tommy Kane said...

Thanks Odd girl.

Andrea said...

I have been stalk ... I mean following your blog for a long while. Great new header by the way!

Tommy Kane said...

Thanks Andrea. I felt you out there.

Arty Velarde said...

thank you for reciprocating and being my follower.

Tommy Kane said...

You are very arty, ARTY.

喜洋洋 said...

高雄縣徵信商業同業公會
南部徵信聯盟
外遇觀測站
大愛離婚諮詢網
離婚大剖析
大愛徵信有限公司
尋人專家徵信服務網
女人徵信公司
華陀徵信
離婚協助中心
跟蹤蒐證徵信器材網
抓姦觀測
大愛徵信
溫馨徵信
成功徵信社