Sep 27, 2008

Funny Letter



I opened my e-mail the other day and got this great letter. I thought I would share it. For those of you who don't know who Burt Ward is, he's my childhood hero. He played Robin in the 1960's Batman television series.

Hello Tom,

I recently saw a painting you did of Batman - Adam West - and was interested in finding out how I could purchase this. I am the manager/agent for Burt Ward, and enjoy collecting various original pieces such as yours. I showed Burt your work and he was also very impressed. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Andrew Goodwin

12 comments:

fika said...

that is so freaking cool! waaaay to go tommy kane!

G√ľnter said...

Ha! Nice work.

Tommy Kane said...

It is very cool. Just the fact the Burt Ward saw my painting is cool.

Anonymous said...

Very cool.

Ed Beard

LitPark said...

Brilliant!

Tommy Kane said...

Funny? Right.

Mark Hill said...

Dude that is so awesome!!!

Ka-Pow!!!!

Tommy Kane said...

No kiddin.

Ada said...

Awesome painting, love your work!

Gabrielle Nowicki said...

OMG I woulda died. Robin was one of my first crushes. Tommy Kane don't you DARE tell Andrew Goodwin that ;-)

Tommy Kane said...

I MAY TELL HIM.

gabrielle nowicki said...

Ooooh! nasty!