Sep 14, 2008

Drawing A Crowd


I was sitting on a street corner minding my own business drawing. A nice couple passed me and was sort of checking out what I was doing. About an hour later they were passing again from the other direction and they stopped to see if they could look at my drawing. When I showed them my book they noticed my drawing from Morocco. They told me they too had just been there. The girl was Asian, so I told her my wife was Korean. She said she was Korean. She asked me if I was Irish, which of course, led to her saying her husband was Irish too. We all had a good laugh. I suggested we all meet for a drink some night in our hood. They agreed. Drawing can do more than just feeding your soul, it can also help you make new friends.

12 comments:

LitPark said...

You are marvelous. I've missed your drawings.

Tommy Kane said...

Glads to hear from you.

spacedlaw said...

Neat anecdote.
And wonderful sketch, as usual.

larry said...

Glad yo posted this...if you go missing, the athorities can cross reference Moraccoo visas with Korean and Irish traveling companions....

Nice drawing

Tommy Kane said...

I go missing all the time.

pinky said...

You're sooooooo cute, Candy! Think you'd ever wanna have a drink and/or a laugh with me and my husband? He not Irish and i not Korean but we both lotsa FUN!
Love,
Pink pp

Tommy Kane said...

We'd love to.

alfredus said...

beautiful drawings are important, but make friends is important too!

maybe more

Tommy Kane said...

I got a new car. Yeah

4ojos said...

Good you met a similar couple. Finding similarities in the world makes it a less aggressive place

Anonymous said...

buy propecia propecia generic versus brand - good reviews propecia

喜洋洋 said...

高雄縣徵信商業同業公會
南部徵信聯盟
外遇觀測站
大愛離婚諮詢網
離婚大剖析
大愛徵信有限公司
尋人專家徵信服務網
女人徵信公司
華陀徵信
離婚協助中心
跟蹤蒐證徵信器材網
抓姦觀測
大愛徵信
溫馨徵信
成功徵信社