Aug 18, 2008

Olympics


The Olympics were cool but some of it is awful to watch. Sending our NBA basketball all-stars there is stupid and boring. It's unwatchable seeing us beat up on Greece and Croatia. We beat everyone by 50 points. I wish we would send our college kids or the NCAA winner. They deserve the chance to have the experience. Does billionaire Kobe Bryant really need a gold medal. I don't think so. Tennis is another sport that is stupid in the Olympics. I can go to the US Open to watch the same matches. Why not send amateurs? I like sports like team handball, table tennis, indoor volleyball, synchronized diving and badminton. It's more fun to watch things you don't get to see year round. I did this sketch when I was down at my family's beach house one weekend during the Olympics.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emperor.

Ed Beard

Tommy Kane said...

People are always aware of when I'm drawing them.

Rob Carey said...

Hey, I totally agree with you and the basketball issue. Enjoyed your sketches too. Nice blog.

Tommy Kane said...

Yes. Basketball issue.

aminsaim said...

dear tommy,
Not a single day went by not seeing you blog..You are the best definately artist in the blog and amaze of your artwork..Thank you for your daily drawing.. the olympic drawing is just great

Tommy Kane said...

I take it you ain't American. I'm happy you left a comment.

aminsaim said...

no I am not but stayed there long enough at Boston Mass long ave..been to Malaysia?

Tommy Kane said...

Glad to hear it. Thanks for coming.

BMoon said...

This is delightful!!! I really need to learn how to draw people, they really add so much to a scene. Love your blog.

喜洋洋 said...

高雄縣徵信商業同業公會
南部徵信聯盟
外遇觀測站
大愛離婚諮詢網
離婚大剖析
大愛徵信有限公司
尋人專家徵信服務網
女人徵信公司
華陀徵信
離婚協助中心
跟蹤蒐證徵信器材網
抓姦觀測
大愛徵信
溫馨徵信
成功徵信社