Jul 14, 2008

Jersey Shore


Yun and I went to visit my parents at their house on the New Jersey shore. I've avoided the beach over the last few years. Somehow I convinced myself I don't like the beach so much anymore. I went everyday as a kid and teenager but somehow I've lost my mojo. For some reason I really started to enjoy myself and the water again. I went into the local surf shop and started to buy everything in sight. When I was a kid I was a master skateboarder. I could do all sorts of stunts and tricks. I used to be able to do a handstand on top of three skateboards stacked one on top of the other. I could do it the length of two basketball courts. Anyway I've seemed to have rekindled the bug and I'm glad about it. I was even eyeballing a very long skateboard in the store. Stay tuned, I may end up in the hospital in a few weeks.

3 comments:

Fran Nesturrick said...

One of my fondest childhood Tommy Kane memories was you on a skateboard. I was in awe. I remember I made my parents buy me a green "Skamp" skateboard after you visited once. I loved that thing....

Tommy Kane said...

I didn't realize I had any influence on anyone.

喜洋洋 said...

高雄縣徵信商業同業公會
南部徵信聯盟
外遇觀測站
大愛離婚諮詢網
離婚大剖析
大愛徵信有限公司
尋人專家徵信服務網
女人徵信公司
華陀徵信
離婚協助中心
跟蹤蒐證徵信器材網
抓姦觀測
大愛徵信
溫馨徵信
成功徵信社