Jul 13, 2008

Fireworks



The weekend of the 4th of July Yun and I went up to my friend's farm outside of Buffalo, New York. Part of the way we drove through Pennsylvania. Fireworks are legal there. They have these super stores that sell everything imaginable. I bought tons of cool bombs and missiles. One night all of us went up on Pat's hill into a big open field. We set up a table and started the fireworks display. Of course I had to have a few beers first, otherwise it's no fun. Pat's brother-in-law Bill helped me. He had a butane torch to light everything with. Yun said everyone else was making fun of us. Look at the two drunk idiots with beers and blowtorches about to cause an accident. Pat said when he was a little kid, that after 4th of July weekend some kid always came in to school with three fingers missing. Yun likes when I'm the butt end of jokes. Anyway it all went off without a hitch. In fact, it was great.

4 comments:

spacedlaw said...

Fun but I cannot bear the thought of you losing some of those precious fingers...

Anonymous said...

A rodeo and fireworks, what a great Fourth of July weekend.

Ed Beard

Tommy Kane said...

Fireworks are very cool. I felt like I was 10 years old.

喜洋洋 said...

高雄縣徵信商業同業公會
南部徵信聯盟
外遇觀測站
大愛離婚諮詢網
離婚大剖析
大愛徵信有限公司
尋人專家徵信服務網
女人徵信公司
華陀徵信
離婚協助中心
跟蹤蒐證徵信器材網
抓姦觀測
大愛徵信
溫馨徵信
成功徵信社