Jul 25, 2008

Cry


The other night Yun and I are sitting on the couch and all of a sudden one of our cats starts rubbing her butt all over one of our nice Moroccan rugs. She was doing just like crazy dogs do, when they sit on their butt and then pulled themselves along with their front legs very fast. We were hysterical with laughter at the spectacle. Things changed quickly when Yun noticed why she was doing that. There was a piece of you know what sticking out of her ass. Now we noticed she was wiping it all over the rug, bathroom tiles and our nice red oak floors. Yun grabbed her and said I had to take it out of her. Me? Why me? It's her cat but I am low man on the totem pole so yes I had to do it. It was not pleasant but I succeeded. I felt like gagging. Having pets is no picnic but I did have a few laughs over it.

13 comments:

larry said...

I'm a dog owner,... we recognize immediately what that crazy looking dance means and it never elicits laughter in my house. It usually happens after a party when pets have access to an abundance of food that they're not supposed to eat....Glad you could laugh about it...Nice drawing.

Tommy Kane said...

You only live once, might as well enjoy the mishaps too.

Anonymous said...

this blog posting should've come with a warning -- do not read before or during meals or snacks.

yun

Andrea said...

I wish you would have drawn a big ole cat butt to go along with this story. ;)

Luis Fernando said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one that's got to do that kind of thing.

No good laugh goes unpunished.

Anonymous said...

i read that while eating my breakfast, it put off. i need to loose some weight so maybe i print it out and read it before every meal.

Tommy Kane said...

Sorry about that.

Nina Johansson said...

It´s really easy to laugh about it from over here (across the Atlantic), I sure did! But you have a huge sense of humor, being able to laugh about it even though it was your rugs... :)

Kodak the Eskie said...

Ewww, she needs to have her anal glands expressed. We doggies do that when the anal glands are clogged. Just my two cents worth!

Tommy Kane said...

There are days I wouldn't might scooting along the carpet myself.

Marcia said...

oh, the joys of pets. Your post and everyone's comments made my day. At least dogs and cats provide their own toilet paper and don't ask us to buy Charmin' for them.

Tommy Kane said...

Apparently my cat does.

道明寺Stan said...

cool!i love it!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,情色,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區