Jun 7, 2008

Back To L.A.


I've been to Los Angeles a million times and I always hate it. This time I actually had a great time. I must be losing it. I won't root for the Lakers though. Even though I'm a New Yorker, I'm pulling for the Celtics. Ouch. The Knicks will never be in it so I have to root for someone. How come I'm never on a flight that is playing a cool movie. They must see that I am flying and search for the worst movies ever made and then make sure that's what I get to choose from. Flying is out of control. I'm am a skinny little dude but even I can't fit in the seats anymore. Airlines must have added a few seats to each plane because there is virtually no leg room left on airplanes. I feel bad for the big guys. My advice to people is stay home.

9 comments:

LitPark said...

This is very funny!

Tommy Kane said...

It's not so funny to be on an airplane these days.

Anonymous said...

It's funny that you didn't make these comments (totally valid of course) when you flew to Morocco.

I enjoy your blog. You have some very neat hatching.

Tommy Kane said...

Damn the Lakers won one.

Anonymous said...

hi tommy,
i love LA, the sunshine and ocean.
i just took a train to atlanta and back from nyc...talk about an adventure. it would be a bit much to do it to LA...but have you tried an overnight train in the states?
different folk, different food...plenty of room. at times glorious and other times maddening.
plenty to sketch/draw/paint.
cheers.
snowman

spacedlaw said...

Artificial light? Suitable for artificial boobs, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

evidence smart -
fatburningfurnace -
fat loss 4 idiots -
fitness model program -
fit yummy yummy -
flatten your abs -
flattenyourabs -
forex trading machine -
forex trading made ez -
get your exgirlfriend back -
google snatch -
government registry -
governmentregistry -
grow taller 4 idiots -
guy gets girl -
hcg recipes -
home made energy -
homemadeenergy -
how to break 80 -
hyper vre -
instant domain cash -
i software tv -
jamo rama acoustic -
linden method -
lose the back pain -
magni work -
maternity acupressure -
maternityacupressure -
muscle gaining secrets -
musclegainingsecrets -
negative calorie diet -

Anonymous said...

thedietsolutionprogram -
the handcrafters companion -
the retired millionaire -
the super mind evolution system -
truth about abs -
truth about diets -
turbulence training -
ultimate content creator -
video piggy -
vince del monte fitness -
vincedelmontefitness -
viral tweets -
warp speed fat loss -
webstigate -
win clear -
win spy -
worlds best compost -
xp repair pro -
yeast infection no more -
your approved -
500 love making tips -
acid alkaline diet -
advanced defrag -
amazing resume creator -
anti spyware -
art of approaching -
av advance -
banish tonsil stones -
bookmarking demon -
burn the fat -
burnthefat -

喜洋洋 said...

高雄縣徵信商業同業公會
南部徵信聯盟
外遇觀測站
大愛離婚諮詢網
離婚大剖析
大愛徵信有限公司
尋人專家徵信服務網
女人徵信公司
華陀徵信
離婚協助中心
跟蹤蒐證徵信器材網
抓姦觀測
大愛徵信
溫馨徵信
成功徵信社