May 8, 2008

Look At Me


There is a bar near us called "The Pool Bar." It was an old pool supply place. They have a big backyard with a nice fire pit. There is always a couple of big logs burning. The other thing they have is the old photo booth. I use it every time I go in there. I make everyone I'm with do it too. I've got quite a nice collection of shots. Sometimes they have just put new chemicals in so the shots are nice and dark. Somedays the photos are all washed out giving them a different kind of beauty. These are some winter shots. I've got to get some summer ones going.

12 comments:

pablito said...

You seem Henry Miller.

Tommy Kane said...

I'm Henry Miller with a nicer hat.

LitPark said...

Very fun and very handsome!

"JeanneG" said...

When my husband and I were dating, every year at the county fair we had our picture taken in one of those booths. I loved it, he hated it. I haven't been able to get him in one since he married me 37 years ago.

Tommy Kane said...

You should date someone on the side or just go in the booth yourself.

pablito said...

Yes you are :-)

spacedlaw said...

Wonderful shots! It's amazing that you manage to get that much goodness for a photobooth. And fun habit too.

Kodak the Eskie said...

Gimme a drink of that.

paula abreu said...

these are nice pics to sketch, mayble I'll make you a new portrait. :)

paula abreu said...

these are nice pics to sketch, mayble I'll make you a new portrait. :)

Anonymous said...

3d covers -
500 scrapbooking sketches -
acid alkaline diet -
acne free in 3 days -
advanced pc tweaker -
apple patch diet -
art of approaching -
auction inspector -
av advance -
build a nice store -
burnthefat -
burn the fat -
carb rotation diet -
catch spouse cheating -
chikara reiki do -
combat the fat -
conversationalhypnosis -
conversational hypnosis -
copy that game -
cure gout now -
dl guard -
dog training online -
driver checker -
driver robot -
drop shipping wholesalers -

喜洋洋 said...

高雄縣徵信商業同業公會
南部徵信聯盟
外遇觀測站
大愛離婚諮詢網
離婚大剖析
大愛徵信有限公司
尋人專家徵信服務網
女人徵信公司
華陀徵信
離婚協助中心
跟蹤蒐證徵信器材網
抓姦觀測
大愛徵信
溫馨徵信
成功徵信社