Mar 23, 2008

Spice



Today is my birthday. I've changed the look of my blog. The photos are now much larger so it will be easier to read my little writings in the drawings. I upgraded to the new blogger finally. The spice market was my favorite place in Marrakesh. Yun and I met the owner of one of the shops. He spent a lot of time explaining all the different spices to us. He sold me some natural colors to paint with. Bugs crushed up into powdered form to get the color red. All different types of flowers reduced to powder and when you add water, the vibrant colors come to life. I have to try them out soon. He told us that in the past year, Bill Clinton, Brad Pitt and Leo DeCaprio had all been to the market. Now you can add me to the list.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Ed Beard

Tommy Kane said...

Thanks, it was really on Sunday but I forgot to post this.

imwithsully said...

Happy belated birthday. What a great idea to switch over to make the images larger. I've been thinking of switching to wordpress myself, so I can't imagine how long it will take. It must have taken some patience to do it.

Tommy Kane said...

It wasn't as bad as you'd think. It was my birthday gift to me.

fika said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tommy! Hope you had a nice one.

spacedlaw said...

The women sell their HATS there?
Am a little puzzled there (since I have seen plenty of women wearing veils of all sorts but no hats when in Morocco).

Tommy Kane said...

They are only allowed to do certain kinds of commerce. Making hats is one of them.

Felicity said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tommy!

Kitty said...

ah, happy birthday!!!

I love the photo. How cute!
It's something else when people stand and watch you draw. Usually people get nervous when they draw, but you're not self-conscious

道明寺Stan said...

That's actually really cool!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,做愛,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟

Anonymous said...

reg tool -
reverse mobile -
richard mackenzie direct -
rocket german -
rotator cuff training -
rss feeds submit -
satellite pc box -
save the marriage -
spy no more -
spyware stop -
super seduction power -
surefire trading challenge -
tattoo me now -
the bad breath report -
thedietsolutionprogram -
the diet solution program -
the dog food conspiracy -
the mini site formula -
tmj help -
tonsil stones remedies -
truth about abs -
twitter trick -
vincedelmontefitness -
vince del monte fitness -
warp speed fat loss -
wedding speech 4u -
win clear -
xbox 360 red light fix -
xp repair pro -
500 love making tips -
acid alkaline diet -