Mar 23, 2008

A First


This is the first country I've been to that there was no McDonalds, Starbucks or KFC. Amazing. I didn't think that was possible but apparently these guys have done it. I pray they are never allowed into this place. That was destroy it instantly. I can't picture passing a beautiful old spice souk and then spotting a 7eleven. The one thing they do have is tons of dentists. There are signs on like every street. The only thing is everyone has bad teeth or teeth missing. Are the dentists really fronts for something else? Are they just bad dentists. They are everywhere though. I have to figure that mystery out the next time I go.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

my theory on the dentists is that everyone's drinking the sugary mint teas all day long!

Tommy Kane said...

And listening to Radiohead.

Anonymous said...

I love the orange carts -- there are so many of them in the square in marrakesh, all providing freshly squeezed OJ. While Tom was sketching this, the guy behind the cart came running around to see how Tom was coming along!

yun

Anonymous said...

Love the Morocco trip pictures, orange cart so far my favorite. I have been trying to solve the why are there so many dry cleaners in Texas mystery.

m allison r said...

I don't think Starbuck's could sell a single cup of their miserable brew in the Middle East...

Tommy Kane said...

Probably because it's so hot in Texas all the time. The clothes are wilted.

Karma by Morgan said...

thats amazing, im so sick of fastfood world. yuck.

Tommy Kane said...

There's not too many in my new hood in Brooklyn either.

Anonymous said...

the stop snoring exercise program -
the super mind evolution system -
trading stock indices -
truth about abs -
turbulencetraining -
turbulence training -
twitter annihilation -
twitter rockstar -
twitter traffic machine -
ultimate content creator -
ultimate font download -
ultimate wow guide -
video piggy -
vincedelmontefitness -
vince del monte fitness -
warp speed fat loss -
web investigator -
win clear -
win spy -
yeast infection no more -




3d covers -
500 scrapbooking sketches -
acid alkaline diet -
acne free in 3 days -
advanced pc tweaker -
apple patch diet -
art of approaching -

喜洋洋 said...

高雄縣徵信商業同業公會
南部徵信聯盟
外遇觀測站
大愛離婚諮詢網
離婚大剖析
大愛徵信有限公司
尋人專家徵信服務網
女人徵信公司
華陀徵信
離婚協助中心
跟蹤蒐證徵信器材網
抓姦觀測
大愛徵信
溫馨徵信
成功徵信社