Jan 4, 2008

Ron Paul George and Ringo


Paul Newman, I ah mean Ron Paul, is one handsome candidate. In fact he’s by far the best looking individual vying for the top job. Rudy, Hillary, Richardson, Huck. Need I say more? This guy with his rugged Clint Eastwood good looks is a cross between Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward. Maybe he’s their son. How does he find the time to campaign with all the broads that must be throwing themselves at him? I know I couldn’t do it. I actually think Mister Paul is putting unflattering photos of himself on his website just so women won’t bother him as much. Maybe he should put out a cologne. The people of America seem to be obsessed with good looking people. People magazine named Matt Damon, sexiest man alive this year. Someone surely got canned over that blunder. Our overly visual electorate is looking to cast another Ron Reagan type. Well look no further. Hell, his name is Ron too. He seems well on his way to the White House but if by some fluke he should lose, which probably won’t happen, he could always get a job modeling swim trunks.

6 comments:

LitPark said...

Not sure I need to see this dude in swim trunks.

Nita said...

We-ell, being in NH, I've met the man and believe me he's much more elderly and wrinkly in person than he appears on TV. Not so hot, dare I say.

swasky said...

Far from the United States, the campaign is seen as battle among the candidates pretending to be the whiter, the most black, the most catholic,... the friend of everyone, etc. Now, american people has to keep safe from a outland menace, and I am not writing about terrorism, is simply an economic question, money talks, and, sorry, money now is in China. Politicians has to solve problems, no create them, and, from my point of view George W. Bush has spoilt everything Clinton achieved. But, you know, maybe I am wrong.

Tommy Kane said...

Swasky is 100 percent right. I agree.

Anonymous said...

Ron Paul is the only candidate that talks about the real root of the problems faced by the US. He also seems to have the best solution - follow the precepts laid out in our Constitution. Abolish the IRS and the Federal Reserve. If he wasn't so handsome maybe people would take him more seriously, it's a shame. -Keith

Anonymous said...

What ARE you talking about!? When did we start electing people into office based upon their looks? Well, I suppose some people do vote that way, but they're ignorant and ruining our system. Seriously people! He may talk OF the root of America's problems, but his solutions are way out of wack and totally absurd.

Honestly, these kinds of comments feed into why other countries think we're idiots...