Jan 29, 2008

Billy Boy


I'm very disappointed in Bill Clinton. He looks like a jackass beating up on Obama. He's been looking a lot less presidential with tarnish all over him. Barack has been uplifting the nation and bringing people together, showing us that maybe someone new can lead the country. So many independents and even Republicans have flocked to his calling. Look at the vast amount of people who have never been interested in politics before come out of the woodwork. It's been extremely inspirational. That is until Bill Clinton, who I used to like by the way, has tried to squash the idea of hope and togetherness in Barack's campaign. Why do the Clinton's keep trashing every state they lose? If she wins the nomination she still has to go back to those state's in the general election. Bill's lightbulb nose keeps illuminating with venom and spittle continues shooting from his mouth. My chances keep increasing that I may have to go green party if Hillary wins. Where is Ross Perot when you need him?

11 comments:

Rico said...

Excellent drawing... there's definitely a glint of devious evilness in his eyes... reflection of the soul?

Tommy Kane said...

It is 6:40 am and I am off to vote on super tuesday.

Anonymous said...

nice drawing, tk. today on my way to the subway, i heard two elementary school kids talking and saying, 'if i could vote, i'd vote for obama. obama rocks.' Enuf said. Go obama.

Felicity said...

I'll just be glad when it's all over, it's almost blanket coverage on UK channels too.

I love your banner Tommy! You're an interesting MoFo alright!

Tommy Kane said...

To tell you the truth I'll be glad when it's over too.

richard said...

I've just discovered your blog and website Tommy - some very tasty stuff here! I enjoy your cityscape sketches a lot – you have a nicely loose and laid back drawing style. The moleskins on your blog are great fun.
A very satisfying visit all together. Thanks, and happy voting!

Tommy Kane said...

It's about time you discovered me Richard.

richard said...

Oh well, better late than never. I guess we're a bit isolated out here in the Pacific rain forest!

Daisy said...

I have been following your website for months, and just now signed up for an account so I can leave comments. I love your drawings, along with your opinionated blogging.I check back all the time to look for updates. Have fun in Morocco!

Jeannette said...

I dont understand on what basis Obama is "uplifting the nation and bringing people together." But then again, Im in Japan. I mustve missed it.

BarryO said...

Hi,
Beautiful work. I too was very surprised and disheartened by Clinton. I still appreciate his efforts post-White House, but this really opened my eyes. The Giants season was incredible. BTW We have a mutual friend in Alberto Ruiz.