Nov 16, 2007

McCain In the Membrane


My how the mighty have fallen. What happened to this dude. McCain jumped the shark when he was wandering around that Baghdad market with ten thousand soldiers protecting him. He was trying to pretend everything was hunky dorey. I think it's called alzheimers. He seems to have wandered right off the cliff alongside Bush and Cheney. Yes he's against torture and wanted Rumsfeld dumped but that's about it. Otherwise he's become nutty as a fruitcake. Even when I was drawing this picture I could see how old and decrebid he's become. I got nothing against the guy. I mean, he's done some amazing shit. You gotta give him that. Maybe it's because I actually could have gotten behind a guy like him for president that I am so disappointed in what he's become. Kissing the ass of every lunatic he hates just to try to become president. He was a lot more credible when he told all the nuts to go to hell. Just like everyone else who followed too closely to Bush, I hope the door doesn't hit him too hard from behind on his way out. He's been through enough.

4 comments:

LitPark said...

You're back! Maybe you noticed.

Josh (musarter) said...

Yeah McCain as Pres. would be the Bush Admin, all over again. You should check out Ron Paul; He probably doesn't have a chance but he has a good track record and stands for some great ideas.

Thanks for the comment on my yellow t-shirt.

Tommy Kane said...

Yes i'm back.

-K- said...

Very nicely done. And yes, even when I disagreed with him, I use to respect him. But those days are gone.