Nov 16, 2007

Jaffe


I went to one of those marketing seminars. Most of it goes over my head. This is a drawing of Joesph Jaffe. He's some kind of marketing guru. To me he was a model at a drawing class. I gave him the drawing when I was done. There was a scanner nearby so I scanned it first. I'll bet the first thing he thought when he opened the envelope and saw it was, "obviously the artist who drew this didn't listen to a word I said." That's right, I was too busy drawing. I'm sure he's the brightest bulb on the block. I used him for another post on my blog. He has a blog too. jaffejuice.

6 comments:

LitPark said...

Ha! I like you.

spacedlaw said...

And what 's more: We all know she does.
(i do too)

ed beard said...

I read the first two paragraphs of his blog. I was almost cliche'd to death.

Tommy Kane said...

That's advertising for ya. thanks for all the love.

imwithsully said...

He thought it was good enough to post on his blog. What a great idea to draw a marketing guru! I shall do that when I get to go see Tony Louw soon.

Tommy Kane said...

That's a good idea.