Sep 2, 2007

Make-Up







The best place to hang out at a photo shoot is the hair and makeup room. All the models, freaks and drag queens are in there getting dolled up. It's where all the gossip happens. Everyone was amazed to see someone in there drawing. I made a lot of friends. It's a bit hard because everyone is moving around so much. As usual I did the best I could under the circumstances. There were about a dozen people in both shots I did. Half were nerds and the other half were beautiful models. I don't know how I get away with the things I do in advertising.

6 comments:

Jacqueline Hudon-Verrelli said...

The wig suits you :)

LitPark said...

That is just about the cutest picture I've ever seen.

Tommy Kane said...

I'm very militant.

spacedlaw said...

cool wig !

Alexiev said...

Good images... One sees that they passed it very well...

Best wishes from Buenos Aires...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar
Alexiev Store

smoky man said...

I love you red haired ;)