Jul 28, 2007

Baked Potato


A lot of times when I sit down to draw a person, they will select that moment to move. I watched this guy for a while. He just sat on his stool, umbrella over his noggin. Perfect. I sat quietly behind him and began to draw. All of a sudden the guy is up, running all over the place. He never sits still again. I am patient as hell but it is 90 degrees out. My ass is burning up, sitting on concrete steps. Finally I can no longer take it. I surrender. I did as much as I could. Probably the second I left, he sat down in one position for the next two hours. Humans are insane.

11 comments:

LitPark said...

Very funny title.

Tommy Kane said...

I am back from L.A.
Fun stuff to follow from my trip.

LitPark said...

I didn't know you were out of town. Can't wait to find out what you've been up to.

brian nelson said...

Still a great looking sketch!

Tommy Kane said...

It's not one of my better ones.

tofusquirrel said...

Maybe he was constipated and antsy. You never know!!!

I really enjoy the look of his set up. You captured it nicely :-)

Tommy Kane said...

I thnik he was just nuts.

ksklein said...

lol... funny story to read.

Ana Banana Nuts & Honey said...

looks good to me as is! well perhaps he did not like you staring at his back, Tommy! :o) I know if someone were to sit behind me and draw my ass, I might be a little antsy too! In fact, a slap might be in order! (just kiddin') :P

martha said...

They ALWAYS move when I start drawing them. What is it? I feel like I can drive anyone away :)

I quite like this drawing, BTW.

Davidrzms said...

Each levers (i.e. -Can be bought / sold on stock exchanges just like any other stocks You will then want to do some research on current world events and read the news concerning forex trading conditions at the moment. Gold offers a potential for capital gain if currencies are debased." For investors wanting to add all of Eastern Europe to a portfolio, both the