May 20, 2007

David



These are some more drawings I did in my office. I am finding I have less and less time to draw in my office because we are so busy. It kills me to open my desk and see my moleskine staring up at me and I can't do anything about it. I bought a set of ink stamps online. It is an old alphabet. I really love these suckers. The only problem was that they came on a big rubber sheet. I had to pay some place to cut them out individually and put them on wood blocks. Cost me an additional $150, but at least they came out great. Now you will see me using the stupid things in every drawing I do. I will try to show some restraint. You don't have to tell me, I know I spelled Britain wrong in the drawing of David. I'm not too bright.

12 comments:

Ana Banana said...

Fish love to be baked?!

hahaha!

okay. I bet they like to be eaten, too.

My absolute favorite food -- FISH -- sushi...yummy, yummy..no need to bake.

wonderful drawings once again. Dahvid is great and glad you have your rubber stamps to play with.

LitPark said...

Restraint is overrated.

(Hi banana.)

spacedlaw said...

I completely can feel your frustration about not being able to draw in the office. Why I constantly have stories pressing to get out of my head and unto some type of paper AND am using a word processor all the time but I can't indulge and must type serious silly stuff instead...
Murder that is; it's a wonder I am sane.
;)

Tommy Kane said...

i agree restraint is overrated. I will indulge myself.

Gabrielle said...

I absolutely love your drawings and your stamps! I have to admit I'm a letter fanatic. Where did you get them?

Tracy said...

i love coming here to see your wonderful drawings. i lurk, i admit it. however now i gotta say something. next time you get an urge to purchase unmounted stamps, shout. its just crazy to spend all that money to mount them LOL. there are better ways :-)

spleenal said...

I wish I'd said restraint is over rated

spacedlaw said...

Not only overrated but bad for you too. Murder on one's complexion.

Tommy Kane said...

I know I spent too much. I just wanted it done right and fast. I used some of my phat advertising money. Restraint is bad for your complection.

Tommy Kane said...

I know I spent too much. I just wanted it done right and fast. I used some of my phat advertising money. Restraint is bad for your complection.

Big A said...

I love drawing at work, I do it as often as I can without getting fired!

juj said...

I love your new letters too - they remind me of old carnival posters - I am going to covet them for awhile even tho I know that is wrong.

I like the way the fish overlap. Your work never ceases to amaze me.