Apr 1, 2007

Toronto


I spent my birthday atop the CN tower. There is a real fancy restaurant there. One of those circular ones that rotates the whole time you're eating. It was a kind of tourist place except the food was top notch and expensive. The constant rotating definitely made me dizzy. We hit the club scene too. Everyone in Toronto looks like a model. I'm not sure what that is all about. Must be the cold winters or something. Someone gave me the book, "So you want to be a Canadian." It's filled with lots of facts. Did you know that ginger ale, plastic garbage bags, lawn sprinklers, paint rollers and zippers were all invented in Canada? Well it's true.

3 comments:

Ana Banana said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Tommy...whenever it was. I think it was in April, yes?

Another super sketch, Mr. Prolific One.

ksklein said...

Happy BIrthday from me too! :)

Tommy Kane said...

My birthday was March 30th. Thanks.