Mar 5, 2007

Check List



I do so many drawings it is hard work to keep track of them all. So every once in a while I print out all the drawings I've uploaded to photobucket (that's my photo hosting site). Then I go through all my posts on my blog and try and figure out if there are any drawings that haven't been posted yet. It would be dumb to go to all the trouble of drawing something and then forget to post it. So I did a little spring cleaning and discovered these two drawings that were never posted.

8 comments:

Jacqueline Hudon said...

I don't drink coffee either. Although I do enjoy herbal tea with honey...

Tommy Kane said...

I drink a little herbal tea once in a while also.

shula said...

that orange, that orange.

bloody wonderful.

Felicity said...

Love the orange illustration especially with the purple and green, one of my fav combinations! I can't remember when I last drank a coffee but it could easily be decades ago - nasty toxic stuff!

Tommy Kane said...

I'm a checklist kind of guy.

Bruce said...

I always get the surprised/confused expressions about my dislike for coffee, too.

Wonderful sketch with great contrast.

Ana Banana said...

I can't drink coffee either. I become an agitated, evil monkey after a few days on the stuff, with my husbands sanity hanging in the balance. Only green tea for me.

Christeen said...

....My name is Christeen...and...I drink coffee. *Looks around nervously*

I really like the orange juice piece you did! Great composition, colors, hatching- the whole bag! Two thumbs up :)