Dec 23, 2006

Astronut


I was in a meeting the other day and a client was going on and on about every detail of what the nutty astronaut did. They had way too much information. It was as if he read every news article he could find. I then realized every other person in the room seemed to know just as much. Wow, the nutty astronaut has really captured the imagination of america. I don't really know much about it but I will say I'm more interested in NASA now than since I was a kid. A lot of people were really freaked out about the diaper thing. It was no big deal to me having driven thousands of miles wearing adult diapers many times before. It's her bad hair-do that freaked me out the most.

3 comments:

the doodlers said...

That's hysterical. I dunno about driving across the country in a diaper, but it sure shatters any lingering heroic image I may have had of the typical astronaut..

Guess we witnessed the creation of the 'astronut':)

Don West said...

Great Drawing!

Ana Banana said...

VERY funny...thanks for the laugh!