Dec 25, 2006

Art Collector



Over the years I have begun to amass quite a collection of artwork and prints from really great artists. I was taking inventory the other day. Here is who I own so far. Mark Ryden, Ray Ceasar, Clayton Brothers, Nate Williams, Alex Gross, Kristen Easthope, Gary Taxali, Jotto, Feric, James Jean, John Casey, Audrey Kawasaki, Sauerkids, Ed "Big Daddy" Roth, Tara McPherson, Mattias Adolffson, Travis Millard, Jeremy Fish, John John Jesse, Hussar, Rik Catlow, Steroluz, Stella Im Hultberg, Caia Koopman, Rama Hughes and Yumiko Kayukawa. There's still a few more I'd like to own like Lori Early, Camille Rose Garcia and Sas Christian.

6 comments:

Renate said...

Ok, I'll come over the thing that you don't wish to have some work from me. I'll manage that. Sometimes. Maybe ... ;)

Tommy Kane said...

I wish I owned something from Renate. Her drawing of a jar of Nutella is brilliant.

Terry Banderas said...

Love your line work and your color. You can take difficult scenes and make them interesting. I am enjoying your artwork.

Tommy Kane said...

Thank you Terry. I can always use the love.

Ana Banana said...

Nice sketches. I also like the line work and the funky perspective...really gives the scenes character.

Big A said...

I really enjoy the detail of the stickers posted on the do not enter sign.