Nov 27, 2006

Not So Easy


Whenever Yun and I travel to see her parents in Maryland, I always have grandious dreams of getting out and doing tons of sketches in suburbia. But the opposite always happens, nothing. We were there for four days over thanksgiving and I managed one drawing. They live close to washington D.C. but I never seem to get there either. At this point I realize I will never really get much drawing done when visiting family. Well on the bright side of things, I did get to do one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tommy, I've been taking a look at your blog and your other work and it's great stuff. Keep it up! All the best in 2007,

Joel

Tommy Kane said...

Thanks Joel. I will keep going strong this year.

Terry Banderas said...

The same happens to me. I take my sketch book but don't have time to draw. I always take my camera so I can sketch from those images at home. I really like your art and comments.

Anonymous said...

He Tommy, this is exactly what happens when I visit my family. My sketchbook is always near by but I can't manage it to draw... Keep on rocking!