Sep 26, 2006

Changing Of The Guard


There's an old song by Alice Cooper called "Elected." Alice yells, "we're all gonna rock to the rules that I make. I wanna be elected." Well, hopefully the George Bush era of making up rules for us to follow is about to end. The lemmings who have been following this blundering administration over the cliff have finally woken up. Enough. Please, enough. How much does an administration have to fail in order for people to cry "uncle." On every garbage can in New York City there is a sticker that says you can't throw your household garbage in those cans or you'll get fined. I thought it would be a cool idea to make stickers that looked just like them. My new stickers better reflect the mood of the nation and don't really mention household trash. PLEASE VOTE.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you manage to do it. We failed miserably to take Lula down. :(

Karen at Pen in Hand said...

Tommy: This isn't reallly in regard to this post (though I am gonna vote), but I just caught up to an old podcast I had downloaded months ago - the interview Danny Gregory did with you. I was listening to it while cleaning, and I thought it was great. Your tale of the panic attacks was familiar. But mostly I loved the passion the two of you conveyed for drawing and sketch journaling.
That's all. Keep posting.
www.karensandstrom.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great! When are you selling them? I think you should send some samples to the White House so they can figure out what the right wing radio spin should be. It will sky rocket sales!

suzanne said...

What's a girl got to do to get a hold of one of your stickers? Great job.

trophiogrande said...

Those stickers are great, is there anyway someone could aquire them?

Megan said...

Dear Uncle Tom,

I voted.
:)
Love, Megan