Aug 11, 2006

Little Village

I would have never thought of going to a place like Salzburg. It was never on my radar. Yun dreamed that one up. But i'm glad I went. It was such a nice compact little place. Not a care in the world. Surrounded by such beauty. There is a giant castle high on a hill overlooking the village. The palce is all lit up at night. Lots of schnapps. I was constantly exhausted from travelling and walking all day. But I did manage to squeeze in a few drawings like this one.

There is a great interview of me by the writer, Susan Henderson on her website. She is one of the best people i've met online. Check it out here. here


Renate said...

Great interview! It's nice to know a little bit more about the person behind the beautiful drawings now.

Plain Jane said...

Terrific interview, Tommy. Really great. Interesting that you're a newlywed. I can tell you are devoted to Yun.